Your order of $150 or more ships for free via USPS.
Orders under $150 are $10.
North Star Health Private Label Options :
Energy Multi II Two-per-day multiple. Iron-free. Available in 60 size ($19.50) and 120 size ($36.80)
Energy B Complex 60 size ($23.70)
Methylfolate 60 Vcaps ($16.50)
Vital Enzyme Blend is a Full Spectrum digestive enzyme support for fats, carbohydrates, proteins.
Great Digestive Helper.
North Star Vital Enzymes from North Star Health is a vegan enzyme
supplement to provide full-spectrum digestive support for fats,
carbohydrates, proteins and dairy.
To help with cooked food, your pancreas releases protease to digest
protein, amylase to digest carbohydrates, and lipase to digest fat
This process consumes considerable amounts of enzymes, leaving most
people with large deficits. Enzyme deficiencies can contribute to
occasional fatigue, minor pain, and moodiness.
This formula may
- Provide digestive support and help with cleansing
- Enhance your body's ability to produce enzymes
100% pure vegetable capsules.
Potent, full-spectrum enzyme blend for maximal support of intestinal function.
This high-potency, multi-enzyme formulation offers an unusually complete
range of plant/microbial-based enzymes that work in concert to help
maintain normal enzyme levels that support the body’s digestive
capabilities and assist intestinal repair mechanisms. The broad-spectrum
combination of enzymes in Vital Enzyme Blend maximizes the
breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from the widest
spectrum of foods, including proteins and protein peptides,
carbohydrates, disaccharides, and sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable
fibers. As such, Vital Enzyme Blend can serve as an important dietary
adjunct for individuals requiring maximal nutrient uptake and for those
with compromised gastrointestinal function such as maldigestion,
malabsorption, dysbiosis, or intestinal inflammation.
Supplement Facts Each capsule contains:
Delivers a full complement of high-activity enzymes in two capsules
• Contains highly purified, filtered enzymes to meet needs of food-sensitive patients
• Free of all maltodextrin (wheat, rice or corn derived) commonly used as a base in enzyme raw materials
• Contains no porcine or other animal-derived enzymes
• Avoids fruit-derived enzymes (bromelain, papain, kiwi) for maximum tolerance
• Active across a broad range of pH conditions (2 to 10) for maximum benefit throughout the entire intestinal tract
• Supplies a full-spectrum of disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase/invertase, pullulanase, and isomaltase) to assist cleaving of sugars that may be fermented by pathogenic organisms and contribute to dysbiosis
• Assists protein breakdown but avoids excessive amounts of proteases that may irritate or inflame GI tissues
• Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity supports optimal cleaving of casein and gluten and their exorphin peptides (casomorphin and gluteomorphin)
• Supplies Serratia peptidase enzyme to help protect sensitive GI tissues from irritation and lysozyme for its unique lysing action on bacterial and yeast cell walls
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take two capsules at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsule.
Contains NO: magnesium stearate, corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Recommended Use: Amount Per 2 Capsules
Adults and children age 4 and up: Take one capsule per meal, preferably before the meal.
Comprehensive Enzyme Blend: 800 mg*
With the following minimum enzyme activity:
Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes
Amylase 1830 BAU* (80,000MWU)
Alpha Amylase 100 SKBU*
Glucoamylase 30 AGU*
Sugar Specific Enzymes
Lactase 1,500 FCC LaCU*
Sucrase (invertase) 400 SU*
Maltase 200 DP* (300MWU)
Pullulanase 25 Units*
Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes
Cellulase 500 CU*
Hemicellulase/Pectinase Complex 200 HSU*
Phytase 10 PU*
Beta Glucanase 20 BGI*
Alpha-Galactosidase 100 AGSU*
Galactomannase 200 HCU
Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes
Acid Protease 50 SAPU*
Alkaline Protease 50 PC* (DAPU)
Protease/Peptidase Complex with DPP-IV endo-peptidase/exo-peptidase activity
200,000 DPPU* (40,000 HUT)
Fat Specific Enzymes
Lipase 1,500 FCC* (15,000 LU)
Lysozyme 50 mg*
Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated) 2,500 SPU*
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Vcaps™ vegetarian capsule, water, and L-leucine
*Daily Value not established
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), vegetable oil powder, and cellulose.
Caution: Individuals with known egg white allergy should consult their physician before using this product.
**Peptizyme SP®, a registered trademark of Specialty Enzymes
†Enzyme activities are expressed in accepted FCC (Food Chemicals Codex) units where available
*Disclaimer: The FDA has not evaluated any of
these statements. . This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any disease.